Friday, November 5, 2010

[-02.20] P90X - Still Bringing it !

It's been a while since i've written online, and admittedly I have not had a good week of eating... but ... but I'm pleased to announce that I have stayed focused and am still on track. After traveling to Ontario, I took a full ten days off, my knee was driving me nutz, swollen, ugh ! But what worked out well, is I restarted, and Beth joined me in the daily regime. Even better, we have been getting up at 6 AM and focused on a full hour of bringing it with P90X !
The weekends, we take off, so we are working out 5 days a week, but what I really like about it is that it feels like our job, our routine. Just another 9 days to our good habit !

Today I weighed in - I have lost a few more ! So pleased with myself - still focused !

No comments: