Friday, April 30, 2010

[+01.90] Weight Watchers online

It's Friday morning - I felt I needed to post - the WW online was the best thing I could of done for myself ! No stupid meetings where we talk about what we ate, just the facts...recorded, what do you weight, what did you do, how do you feel, as we say in education .... the Data doesn't LIE !

I started off this week strong, shocking the hell out of my system with vegetables ... it continued, it's now growing accustomed.  I have decided to take my official weight on Monday and Friday and monitor over the weekend.

I have even managed to exercise with yoga, ballet, dog walking, and lawn mowing.  This morning I weighed in at 225.7 reduced from my starting recorded weight at 233. 

I had so much water weight, salt retention, and toxins in my body I feel as if I'm purging.  I haven't been hungry and while trying to eat in my point range, I'm about 8 off - but that will be helpful in the weekend. I have sworn off french fries and more then 2 servings of bread, attempting to avoid it in general ... makes me thing,we should buy whole wheat pasta, that would be a better choice.

So far the online tools have been great, I can keep track on my itouch and am going to look into downloading it on my BB.
I read my previous post... I felt such shame and anger towards myself - now that's not gone, but I would certainly say that I feel as if I have taken ownership.

No comments: