Tuesday, September 21, 2010

P90X Bring it PLYOS

Today was plyometrics - hard core cardio !
I'm sitting here watching the start of the season of the Biggest Loser feeling so thankful that for today (and for the past 7) I have taken back control ! My body aches with the feeling of movement, and it's fantastic ! I'm still being very cautious, I can't do everything, I can't last every minute, every rep - but I am pushing myself as hard as I can - being more cognizant about what I eat more than ever !

Todays Meals
9:30 Protein drink
12:20 Banana and nutrigrain bar
3:20 Yogurt / Banana /Raspberry smoothie
> licked a spoon from cupcakes I was making
7:15 Lean burger, 1 pt bread with a slice of cheese and grilled onions - and a sweet potato with I can't believe it's not butter / brown sugar and cinnamon.

I'm watching these people struggling with their weight on the biggest looser, what strikes me is how much they are wanting like a person in need of a root canal that hates dentists - begging to please help them. I can relate to that, but their stories are amazing.

No comments: