Thursday, September 16, 2010

P90X YOGA - oui !

P90X Yoga, a full hour and a half of (at least for me) challenging yoga ! I struggled struggled struggled, but kept focused and completed from start to finish trying almost everything (there was one pose poised on the back of my neck, which didn't look like a good idea to me.  I can see how this would clearly elongate and develop ones flexibility. 
I think of  my biggest struggle in this was 3 things
1.  Unsure of how to do YOGA (needed to watch assess and execute
2.  Excess fat in my way
3.  Lack of balance

I feel as if I can address #1 and #2, #3 will come together. 

After I had a hearty breakfast 1/2 c yogurt, banana, raspberries, granola - ellie enjoyed it to. 
Till tomorrow I believe is Day 5 Legs &Back, Ab RipperX
I'm going to check to see if there is any special equipment needed.

But as Tony Horton says ... please see the video on why YOGA SUCKS ! lol

No comments: